The next generation of the AKRAV series is our most aggressive folder yet, designed specifically for the elite operators of Israel's Tier 1 counterterror units.
2018 AKRAV Gen.3 features subtle yet key improvements to the revolutionary design of the 2017 Gen.2 model.
An all new pivot mechanism, constructed of mil-spec ceramic ball-bearing system ensures smoother and more flawless deployment of the blade under excessive conditions. Rapid deployment of this combative blade is now equally enabled with either the slip-resist flipper or the all-new extended tactical thumb-hole.
The advanced constructed Titanium scales provide superb ergonomics and impact resistance, while keeping and optimal overall weight.
The custom designed Titanium clip is now featured with more beveled profile to ensure solid retention and maximum comfort in your pocket, belt, IWB or gear.
Lastly, the BattleHarden™ Titanium coating on the blade and grip was stonewashed to perfection, giving this elite tactical folder the stealthy, gritty finished look of a battle-hardened, timeless weapon.
AKRAV Gen.3 folders are machined, hand crafted ground and assembled, beta testers are rigorously tested by IDF elite operators and only upon perfecting their performance - they are individually made in limited quantity.
Each model is certified for supreme quality, has a unique serial number, and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Contact us if you have any questions or would like to receive more info.
AKRAV Gen.3 Black Titanium
- High-Carbon High-Chromium D2 Tool Steel Blade
- 60 - 61 HRC
- Recurve Blade / Modified Tanto Point
- All-New Ceramic Ball Bearing Pivot System
- Slip-Resistant Sharkgillz™ Flipper
- All-New Extended Rapideployment™ Thumb-Hole
- Variable Jimping on Blade And Grip
- Ultra Ergonomic Titanium Scales
- All-New Custom Low-Pro Beveled Titanium Clip
- Titanium Framelock With D2 Steel Insert
- BattleHarden™ Black Titanium Coating
- All-New Advanced Hex Hardware
- Cross Swords Skull Engraved on Blade
- Overall Length: 206.7mm
- Overall Thickness (Without Clip): 11.9mm
- Blade Length: 88.8mm
- Grip Length: 117.9mm
- Blade Thickness: 4mm
LOTAR Combat® Knives are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a limited lifetime guarantee. Due to the limited availablility of our custom, handmade, special edition knives, we have a no-refund policy. All sales on engraved products are final.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.