LOTAR Combat® proudly presents the custom model, advanced incarnation of the AKRAV™ (Scorpion in Hebrew) third generation model, AKRAV™ Gen.3X MilSpec Elite, our most aggressive folder yet!
The failproof pivot mechanism, constructed of MilSpec ceramic ball-bearing system ensures smoother and more flawless deployment of the blade under excessive conditions.
Rapid deployment of this combative blade is now equally enabled with either the slip-resist flipper or the extended tactical thumb-groove.
The advanced constructed Titanium scales provide superb ergonomics and impact resistance, while keeping an optimal overall weight.
The newly designed Titanium clip is now fully ambidextrous, built with advanced beveled profile to ensure solid retention and maximum comfort in your pocket, belt, IWB or preffered carry style.
Lastly, the Brushed Steel Satin finish on the blade and Hardware, and the Black Titanium finish on the scales is masterfully done to perfection, giving this elite folder the finished look of a battle-ready, timeless weapon.
AKRAV Gen.3X folders are machined, crafted, ground and assembled by hand, they are beta tested to perfection, and individually made in limited quantity.
Each model is certified for supreme quality, has a unique **/15 serial number, and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Contact us if you have any questions or would like to receive more info.
AKRAV Gen.3X Custom Brushed Steel
- High-Carbon High-Chromium D2 Steel Blade
- 60 - 61 HRC
- Hollow-Flat Ground Blade Combo
- Aggressive Serrations On Hollow Recurve Edge
- Massive Flat Ground Mod. Tanto Tip
- MilSpec Ceramic Ball Bearing Pivot System
- Ultra Ergonomic Black Titanium Scales
- Slip-Resistant Sharkgillz™ Flipper
- All-New Extended Rapideployment™ Thumb-Hole
- Variable Jimping on Blade And Grip
- Custom Ambidextrous Low-Profile Titanium Clip
- Titanium Framelock With D2 Steel Insert
- Brushed Steel Satin Finish
- All-New Advanced Hex Hardware
- Overall Length: 206.7mm
- Overall Thickness (Without Clip): 11.9mm
- Blade Length: 88.8mm
- Grip Length: 117.9mm
- Blade Thickness: 4mm
LOTAR Combat® Knives are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a limited lifetime guarantee. Due to the limited availablility of our custom, handmade, special edition knives, we have a no-refund policy. All sales on engraved products are final.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.