* * * * * PLEASE ALLOW 4 - 6 WEEKS TO COMPLETE AND SHIP YOUR CUSTOM AKRAV * * * *
LOTAR Combat® proudly presents the advanced incarnation of the AKRAV™ (Scorpion in Hebrew) fourth generation model, AKRAV™ Gen.4 GHOST™ MilSpec Elite, the most advanced folder designed specifically for Israel's tier-1 counter-terror units.
The failproof pivot mechanism, constructed of MilSpec ceramic ball-bearing system ensures smoother and more flawless deployment of the blade under excessive conditions.
Rapid deployment of this combative blade is now equally enabled with either the slip-resist flipper or the extended tactical thumb-groove.
The advanced constructed Titanium scales are now internally milled, provide superb ergonomics and impact resistance, while keeping an optimal minimum weight.
The newly designed Titanium clip is now fully ambidextrous, built with advanced beveled profile to ensure solid retention and maximum comfort in your pocket, belt, IWB or preferred carry style.
Lastly, the GHOST™ DLC matte coating on the blade and grip is stonewashed to perfection, giving this elite tactical folder the stealthy phantom look of a classy and aggressive weapon.
AKRAV Gen.4 GHOST™ folders are machined, crafted, ground and assembled by hand, they are beta tested to perfection, and individually made in limited quantity.
Each model is certified for supreme quality, has a unique serial number, and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
AKRAV Gen.4 Custom Camo
- High-Carbon High-Chromium D2 Tool Steel Blade
- 60 - 61 HRC
- Aggressive Hollow Edge w/ Reinforced Flat Ground Tanto Tip
- Optional Plain or Partially Serrated Edge
- MilSpec Ceramic Ball Bearing Pivot System
- Slip-Resistant Sharkgillz™ Flipper
- NextGen HyperExtended Rapideployment™ Thumb-Hole
- Variable Jimping on Blade And Grip
- Custom Milled Ultra Ergonomic Lightweight Titanium Scales
- All-New Custom Ambidextrous Titanium Clip
- Titanium Framelock With Stainless Steel Insert
- VOG XEROS or EKHO Titanium Coating
- All-New HyperBlack Hex Hardware w/ Lanyard Hole
- Overall Length: 206.7mm
- Overall Thickness (Without Clip): 11.9mm
- Blade Length: 88.8mm
- Grip Length: 117.9mm
- Blade Thickness: 4mm
LOTAR Combat® Knives are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a limited lifetime guarantee. Due to the limited availablility of our custom, handmade, special edition knives, we have a no-refund policy. All sales on engraved products are final.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.