* * * * * SHIPPING NOW * * * * *
LOTAR Combat® proudly presents the advanced incarnation of the AKRAV™ (Scorpion in Hebrew) Sixth Generation models, AKRAV™ Gen.6X 300 GHOST™ Elite Series.The most aggressive Kukri folder yet, specifically developed by and for Israel's undercover counterterror unit operators.
The All-New Rapideployment pivot mechanism, constructed of MilSpec ceramic ball-bearing system ensures smoother and more flawless deployment of the blade under excessive conditions.
Rapid deployment of this combative blade is now equally enabled with either the slip-resist flipper or the hyper-extended tactical thumb-groove.
The advanced constructed Titanium scales are now completely redsigned, with extended "Leading Thumb-Rest Ramp" for spearing motion.The Air-Force grade Titanium grip is even lighter now thanks to the internally milled scales, providing superb ergonomics and impact resistance, while keeping an optimal minimum weight and low-profile design.
The Gen.6X All-New MicroCombat™ Serrated edge is newly designed with massive scallops for hyper-aggressive application and devastating impact.
The newly designed Titanium clip is now fully ambidextrous, built with advanced beveled profile to ensure solid retention and maximum comfort in your pocket, belt, IWB or preferred carry style.
Lastly, the unique matte black GHOST™ DLC finish on the blade and grip is stonewashed to perfection, giving this elite tactical folder the stealthy phantom look of a classy and aggressive weapon.
AKRAV Gen.6X GHOST™ Elite Series folders are machined, crafted, ground and assembled by hand, they are beta tested to perfection, and individually made in limited quantity.
Each model is certified for supreme quality, has a unique ***/300 serial number, and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Please contact us with any questions and have a blessed day
AKRAV Gen.6X | GHOST 300 Elite Series
- CPM-D2 Premium Steel Blade
- Multisegmental Heat-Treated to 59-61 HRC
- All-New Flat Ground Blade Design
- All-New Reinforced Modif/Tanto Tip
- Hyper-Aggressive MicroCombat™ Serration (Optional)
- All-New MilSpec Ceramic Ball Bearing Pivot System
- NextGen Slip-Resist. HyperIntuitive™ Hollow Flipper
- NextGen Slip-Resist. HyperIntuitive™ Grip
- Lightweight Ultra-Ergonomic Titanium Scales
- NextGen Equilibrium™ Thumb-Groove
- NextGen Leading-Thumb-Rest Ramp Design
- All-New Anti-Slip Finger Grooves Along Grip
- NextGen Custom Ambidextrous Titanium Clip
- Titanium Framelock W/ Stainless Steel Insert
- Custom Milled Titanium Spacer
- All-New Variable Jimping on Blade And Grip
- NextGen GHOST™ Matte Black DLC Finish
- Black Stainless Steel Hex Hardware w/ Lanyard Hole
- Overall Length: 206.7mm [9"]
- Overall Thickness (Without Clip): 11.9mm [1/2"]
- Blade Length: 88.8mm [3-1/2"]
- Grip Length: 117.9mm [4-1/2"]
- Blade Thickness: 4mm [1/8"]
- Knife's Weight: 160gr [5.7oz]
LOTAR Combat® Knives are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a limited lifetime guarantee. Due to the limited availablility of our custom, handmade, special edition knives, we have a no-refund policy. All sales on engraved products are final.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.