* * * * * SHIPPING NOW * * * * *
LOTAR Combat® proudly presents the KHAOS™ מצור "Matzor"
Custom Milspec Elite, The world's first of its kind Tactical Fighting Knife.
This groundbreaking knife was co-developed in collaboration with Dudi Turjeman, former Chief Instructor of Israeli National Prison SWAT unit and founder of Combined Tactical Systems.
Countless hours of rigorous field and lab testings, have resulted in the unique design of the KHAOS™ Matzor Custom MilSpec Elite Edition.
The hard angle shaped blade is carefully designed with an aggressive 6mm thick CPM-D2, and, the aggressive tanto tip is tilted in optimum position, promoting devastating impact in stabbing and slashing motion.
On the reverse side of the straight edge is the combined plain and serrated edge, designed to maximize tactical advantage in negative motion when used in defensive/combative knife-fighting tactics.
Introducing first of its kind "intuitive dual finger-guard", ComFort-Fit™ Finger Ring with beveled interior for rapid deployment and frictionless spin, five-point variable jimping along 10" full-tang blade, and, all-new, ultra ergonomic G10 scales, offering more instinctive and robust handle, with an all-new drain channel, keeping the knife firm in your sweaty hand and maximizes your technique and fine motor skills in micro-combat.
The all-new Equilibrium™ Fuller enables precise balance between handle and blade, in both reverse and forward grip.
The nextGen Rapideployment™ Kydex sheath, arguably, the most tactical sheath in the industry - is specifically designed to retain the knife at all times, in any angle, under extreme conditions, with no additional securing loops that may compromise instinctive deployment of blade under stress.
The sheath comes available with either concealed carry IWB clip and DOT Combat Clip for overt carry.
The KHAOS™ Matzor Custom MilSpec Elite is specialty coated with matte Black DLC finish and paired with satin black hardware. It is carefully custom built in limited quantity of only 200 models, with serial number etched on blade [ 001/100 thru 100/200 ]
The KHAOS™ Matzor is individually machined, masterfully hand ground and crafted, and meticulously inspected for limited lifetime warranty.
KHAOS™ "Matzor" | Custom MilSpec Elite
- CPM-D2 Premium Carbon Steel
- Multisegmental Heat-Treated to 59-61 HRC
- Flat Ground Double-Edged Tanto Blade
- Aggressive Partially Serrated Spine
- Intuitive ComFortFit™ Finger Ring
- Blackout GHOST™ Matte DLC Finish
- Advanced Impact-Resistant Hardware
- Instinctive Slip-Resistant Double Finger Guard
- Five-Contact-Point Beveled Jimping on Handle
- Ultra Ergonomic Custom Milled G10 Scales
- Full-Tang Beveled Geometry For Ultimate Comfort
- All-New Equilibrium™ Fuller
- Overall Length: 10" [254mm]
- Blade Thickness: 1/4" [6mm]
- Overall Thickness: 5/8" [16mm]
- Blade Length: 5-1/2" [140mm]
- Grip Length: 4-1/2" [114mm]
- Knife Weight: 10oz [285g]
- Sheathed Knife Weight: 13oz [375g]
- Ambidextrous Rapideployment™ Kydex Sheath
- Universal Mount System
LOTAR Combat® Knives are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a limited lifetime guarantee. Due to the limited availablility of our custom, handmade, special edition knives, we have a no-refund policy. All sales on engraved products are final.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.